Some businesses pay for services that provide guards to protect their property or assets around the clock which can be a daunting cost. As an alternative, ATS through its vendor relationships can provide “remote” monitoring of your system at a flat rate or based on the number of incidents. For example, a door opens after a certain time at night, or a pressure valve goes off, a certain temperature is reached, or a window breaks. When one of those triggers are set off, the security person on duty gets a notification of this, logs into your system and does a virtual patrol without having to be on-site. This is much more cost effective and efficient method to prevent theft or prevent an unwanted situation. Along with the security personnel interacting with the system and authorities, the point of contact is called, emailed, or texted at the time of the event so they are aware of what is going on.
- Nate Cardozo, Attorney with EFF Talks Encryption at RSA Conference 2018
- Use of ‘StegWare’ Increases in Stealth Malware Attacks
- Google in hot water over privacy of Android apps for kids
- Security? We’ve heard of it, say web-app devs. 31 in 33 codebases have at least one big bad vuln
- UK spy agency warns Brit telcos to flee from ZTE gear