Every business needs someone to maintain their network. Maintenance includes setting up users and their computers, keeping all the servers and computers up to date, routine maintenance like defragmenting, monitoring events likes viruses and security risks, and the list goes on. Rather than this person is the business owner, an employee with some technical skills, no matter, someone needs to be responsible for maintaining it. ATS can take over that task for your business. Again, let you and your employees do what they do best, “run the business”. This is our business and we will take on the task of creating policies/procedures, documentation, ensure everything is up to date, monitor activity, and ensure the network is running as efficiently as possible in turn reducing the chances for downtime. ATS has invested a lot of time and money into developing tools, a helpdesk system, automation, hiring experienced technicians and engineers, and monitoring techniques to effectively handle this task.
- Apple iPhone’s USB Restricted Mode gives Feds a cracking headache
- Hackers target payment transfer system at Chile’s biggest bank, ‘take $10m’
- Security execs must prep for post-Brexit cyber challenges – report
- What got breached this week? Ticket portals, DNA sites, and Atlanta’s police cameras
- Deck the halls with HALs: AI steals the show at Infosec Europe