Every business needs someone to maintain their network. Maintenance includes setting up users and their computers, keeping all the servers and computers up to date, routine maintenance like defragmenting, monitoring events likes viruses and security risks, and the list goes on. Rather than this person is the business owner, an employee with some technical skills, no matter, someone needs to be responsible for maintaining it. ATS can take over that task for your business. Again, let you and your employees do what they do best, “run the business”. This is our business and we will take on the task of creating policies/procedures, documentation, ensure everything is up to date, monitor activity, and ensure the network is running as efficiently as possible in turn reducing the chances for downtime. ATS has invested a lot of time and money into developing tools, a helpdesk system, automation, hiring experienced technicians and engineers, and monitoring techniques to effectively handle this task.
- Nate Cardozo, Attorney with EFF Talks Encryption at RSA Conference 2018
- Use of ‘StegWare’ Increases in Stealth Malware Attacks
- Google in hot water over privacy of Android apps for kids
- Security? We’ve heard of it, say web-app devs. 31 in 33 codebases have at least one big bad vuln
- UK spy agency warns Brit telcos to flee from ZTE gear