Access control is a key component in security and automation. Access controls are used in situation where the business has a need to monitor when resources are used, door control, tracking time attendance, monitoring triggers of events, and so on. With access control systems businesses have more control of many aspects of physical objects in their business. These systems can integrate with alarm systems, HVAC, video surveillance systems, automation controls, and computer networks. These systems too are daunting to look at. ATS can assist in taking the guess work out that and provide easy to use systems that make sense.
- Nate Cardozo, Attorney with EFF Talks Encryption at RSA Conference 2018
- Use of ‘StegWare’ Increases in Stealth Malware Attacks
- Google in hot water over privacy of Android apps for kids
- Security? We’ve heard of it, say web-app devs. 31 in 33 codebases have at least one big bad vuln
- UK spy agency warns Brit telcos to flee from ZTE gear