Access control is a key component in security and automation. Access controls are used in situation where the business has a need to monitor when resources are used, door control, tracking time attendance, monitoring triggers of events, and so on. With access control systems businesses have more control of many aspects of physical objects in their business. These systems can integrate with alarm systems, HVAC, video surveillance systems, automation controls, and computer networks. These systems too are daunting to look at. ATS can assist in taking the guess work out that and provide easy to use systems that make sense.
- Apple iPhone’s USB Restricted Mode gives Feds a cracking headache
- Hackers target payment transfer system at Chile’s biggest bank, ‘take $10m’
- Security execs must prep for post-Brexit cyber challenges – report
- What got breached this week? Ticket portals, DNA sites, and Atlanta’s police cameras
- Deck the halls with HALs: AI steals the show at Infosec Europe