Access control is a key component in security and automation. Access controls are used in situation where the business has a need to monitor when resources are used, door control, tracking time attendance, monitoring triggers of events, and so on. With access control systems businesses have more control of many aspects of physical objects in their business. These systems can integrate with alarm systems, HVAC, video surveillance systems, automation controls, and computer networks. These systems too are daunting to look at. ATS can assist in taking the guess work out that and provide easy to use systems that make sense.
- Australians who won’t unlock their phones could face 10 years in jail
- UK cyber cops: Infosec pros could help us divert teens from ‘dark side’
- Congresscritters want answers on Tillerson’s rm -rf /opt/gov/infosec
- New EU Privacy Laws Will Complicate B2B Data Sharing
- Pacemaker Ecosystem Fails its Cybersecurity Checkup